TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi, Thadius , appreciate the apology! IMO! Unfortunately an in...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, Thadius , appreciate the apology! IMO! Unfortunately an in situ tin deposit at 0.50%Sn would almost certainly be unprofitable. Even in the most preferred location (which Weednanna surely isn't!) that grade would be inadequate. For example VMS have a proven shallow resource of about 13 million tons grading 0.70%Sn equivalent, yet the BFS still indicates that the proposed mine will take 4 years to pay off. If the Australian dollar remains near its current value ( the study set an exchange rate of $Aus=90cU.S.) VMS remains a marginal proposition though it has advantages that Weednanna cannot match. A favourable location close to an asphalt road, not far from a port, with a potential supply of mining- savvy, local Tasmanian labour.No expensive FIFO nonsense either! TRF are hoping to discover classic exoskarn tin enriched zones , preferably amenable to shallow open cut mining, the area is extensive so there is a real possibility... Exploration for hard rock tin is,however, very expensive, check out the costs incurred by VMS. I don't take much notice of the grades of a random collection of samples, the only grades that matter are those contained within the confines of the proposed mining area, if a mine is found. Interestingly these data seem to have been cobbled together just before the S.S.P. lapsed? TRF's would benefit dramatically from a realignment of the Aussie to a value of about 85 cents U.S(say). Not only would TRF's flagging fortunes be revitalised but also those of IFE too. I live in hope.BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.