CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I have been tracking these guys all year... shares on issue is a...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I have been tracking these guys all year... shares on issue is a serious concern to value investors. They have repeaked my interest since appointing a BHP vetern in South Africa.

SP been coming down from Highs since he came aboard as figured. It been a hard on to value- yet comparisions are good. As I own Whitehaven and Glouster. Yet they pay stable divvies and not going through such an huge intergration period.

May take profits from WHC and look to this growing firm. As WHC are now fair valued I feel. Id the price right? What upcoming news could potentially make this play never see 6c again.

I would preer they did a x10 consolidation, yet like Brendan said it only matters what the company valued at...

Currently the market saids 200Mil MC- must be more risk attached to this play than I can curently see- thus current value.

Glouster is a stable producer with a good name- Conti may have the same appeal in time. I think the inferred coal is not bein factored and probably is overly optimist by holders- I know I with be bagged for that comment. But really no comparison between Glo and Conti- IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.