FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

Contingent wells, page-18

1. kkw
    7,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Whisky,

Regardless of what one might think of posters on HC, you'll have to admit that there are a lot of posters here that are very experienced in one field or another and are sensible and logical in their opinions; in that category, I would include the likes of you, Ya, Hardmano, Redal, Aqua and many others.

I also know that a lot don't actually post to the full extend of their thinking, because they would get shot down. Also, I think most of the good posters are very perceptive with the available reports and announcements.

I am not certain of my level of perception (someone might shoot me down), but starting from the time of the Q and A session, the RISC report, OOO's run down from the last presentation, CNE's update and conversations with a couple of posters, I do get that impression. Actually my very first inkling is that photo of Simone with el presidente (rightly or wrongly). BTW in a ph conversation with CN, I did jokingly commented on it and she in an equally joking manner dismissed it.

Conspiracy theory most certainly, but bashing I am inclined to say no. Gut feeling, yes and no, not an ulcer either . How many would be thinking that I wonder and not saying?

Digressing, today
    40 mil Sells
    23 mil Buys
    Only 5 mil vol.
    Shorts as at Friday still at 1.3% and 5% of trades on Friday were shorts (one of the high days)
    I think everyone is hanging on and possibly shorters capping to cover under 10c unsuccessfully.

AJIMHO

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.