CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

continual negative comments

1. 67 Posts.
    It always amazes me the amount of negativity from all the non shareholders and how they state that anyone who has shares that maybe in the top 10 or 20 has some hidden agenda.

My only agenda is to see the company run in a proper way, for my investment to increase in value and for the company to start paying dividends. Very simple hidden agenda. That is it.

For those of you who do own stock if you listen to all the negative nonconstructive garbage that some people write it will cloud your judgment.

What do they say? Hang around with negative people and you yourself will become negative.

For those of you that own shares all you need to look at is what the company has achieved compared to others in the past 12/18 months.

Look at the quality of the board members that are on the board now.

Yes there are issues that still need to be addressed at this company but has anyone bothered to look at every other coal company on the ASX and see where their share price has fallen from?

And KIWI the local coal operation is profitable.

And for those of you (The ones with no integrity) that shared my emails that I sent to you privately thank you.

One last thing if a bank was going to lend you $50m for a project do you think they would take less than that in security?

What is the answer?

Well I would have thought they would want more that $50m in security in the event they had to sell assets at a fire sale. What is CCC's market cap? $25m so therefore are we trading below the NTA of the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.