ETM 10.0% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Jayfeld,Wow, you read all of that in my last two sentences that...

1. 455 Posts.
    Jayfeld,

Wow, you read all of that in my last two sentences that I thought the price would drop to 22 CENTS and that I thought the market manipulators were rebaiting their hooks?

I dont think I have showed any frustration in any of my recent posts. I have simply projected the price to go down, at which time I will buy back in.

Just because I dont agree with you that this stock is going to rise right now and that I have changed my strategy with this stock, you dont like me or my posts. I am sorry that you feel that way.

Just because I have a different strategy and believe the stock is going a different direction in the short term does not mean that I dont like this stock. I actually love GGG, but for the right price.

I love cheeseburgers, but that doesnt mean that I am going to pay $50 for a cheeseburger. $5, yes, I might pay $5 for a cheeseburger.

To me at 26.5 to 27 CENTS for one share of GGG, that to me is a losing proposition my friend. A better price to buy in at is 22 CENTS and for many reasons, I believe we will see that price sooner than later.

Your opinions are no better than anyone elses here. Everyone has their own strategy. Most the folks here got abused by the shorters and those folks selling on the good ole strategy of: "Buy the Rumour, Sell the News" when the news broke that the ban was lifted. I wont be one of those folks burned again...no, I wont sir. I still made away with a profit, but we live and learn. If you want to stick with that same old strategy and end up in the same place again, well good luck to you.

Jayfield.... I think if we are tracking the share price since the ban was lifted, I have been more right than you. Its a straight downward trend for the short term and it will continue until their is substantial news.

Cheers,

Realty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $8.317K 378.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 438669 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.