PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

continued buying, page-36

1. 8,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230

Welcome back again Dex.

Graphite and rare earths, and add lithium in there are all good investment choices, but if we have no oil to get them out of the ground, or to supply power to camps etc, its going to be a tough haul, even for a Prius.

ARU and Nolan are in the middle of nowhere and ore will need trucking to rail, then rail to Whyalla then ship to os targets, massive reliance on oil. Same as LYC, shipping from Mt Weld to port to Malaysia etc.

I see the world has a long long way to go before we can forget about oil and gas, and I doubt I will see the next generation of cheap reliable power storage cells in my life time.

Happy to jump on board any new technology if there is a buck to be made of course. Had a fair slice of PCE at one stage with their Vanadium Redox battery storage but they fizzed out for a couple of reasons.

Have taken your warnings on board L4L, thanks for the input. Have been told that IDG aren't pushing for any board positions, yet, but will be a lot more wary if IDG get close to the 19.9% mark.

Regards,

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $6.874K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4734402 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3288139 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.