RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Agree, the only thing satisfied me so far is the quick call from...

1. 67 Posts.
    Agree, the only thing satisfied me so far is the quick call from management to walk away when they found Red Valley failed, they could have wasted more money to drill another hole or more lab analysis.

And the terms of Cobalt has been improved, the risk is always, as it is, a spec stock and a exploring company, if this is what you choose to gamble for (I wouldn't use invest), then be prepared of the worst and hope the best.

Like most am here for quick bucks and was dreaming to get multiple bags with a quick turnaround, lessons learnt is do more research and think twice before you put your money into a spec stock. And stop acting like a child if they didn't hit what they want, even after done all the research tick all the boxes prior to drilling, it is always a 50-50 chance it go burst, and this could be worse.

Now am seriously hoping cobalt can go ahead and lower down my loss so I can run out of it and sit at the bench to observe and learn more. I wouldnt say the cost of this learning curve worth it, but definitely necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.