OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I sold out at 8 cents As soon as the Feb announcements and then...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I sold out at 8 cents

As soon as the Feb announcements and then the cr I was suspect
    The call I had with JGand the WhatsApp exchange scared the hell out of me and I sold the next day.
    That's the honest truth
    Most of it was gut feeling but listening to what was not being said when I asked questions not what was being said if that makes sense. Takes a bit of work to look through a professional management type with experience in saying one thing but doing another
    My gut was right

If I had listened to salt or batboy or other pro supporters at that point I would be downmore .
    So my advice is as I have said before some people are so far down now this is an emotional buy for them and they are a long way behind and just don't care much now and keep thinking it'll go up, it'll go up... But it isn't
    It keeps dropping in share price

So far we just haven't seen results at all and constantly changing directions by mgmt.
    There was meant to be 2x hm3 shifts, then 3, then buying hm4 and a second mine operational by 2018
    Well it's October now. Not a chance in hell there will be two mines operational by 2018.
    Mgmt imho had an agenda with the news they were putting out and that was to get a high share price for the cr. There was no consideration of future impact to share holders and now they are in a real pickle because they have no results to back up their claims made in Jan and Feb and March with any sort of production results that match

I am so so so glad I got out. Never listen to madness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.