OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

...and if you read on the presentation of AVQ you will find the...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    ...and if you read on the presentation of AVQ you will find the following :

Mr. Gray is the MD of Orinoco Gold, a Non-Executive Director of White Rock Minerals and a
    Director of Chancery Asset Management.

How many jobs needs an MD, esp. if he is running a company like OGX in this circumstances ?

At least the poor share price is also a result of this ignoring of shareholders rights, esp. when
    announced by themselves.
    how I/we have to declare such a management ?

Is this the base (holding different jobs) why I´m able to say i didn´t need money (?), knowing
    I receive the neccessary money from oher companies ?
    and , if the job "back to basic´s " doesn´t work, I only have to say, : dear shareholder, you
    haven´t paid any salary , it was only on my (!?) risk.
    so, at least , we ,the stupid shareholder , have the a..-card.

It´s really frustrating seeing that an employee is in the meaning he has no responsibility
    to the owner´s of the company - the MD is an employee !!

if this kind of brain isn´t wrong , why i have invested here ? may it´s been possible there
    is less respect to each other ? Isn´t a time of more than nearly 6 month not enough to give
    a clear statement reg. production numbers/situations wether it´s good or bad ?
    the compay-owner deserve it !

why it´s taken so much time to find a solution reg. the tailings ? the tailings are known since
    the beginning of "back to basic´s". we also have known - from the beginning - that we need
    money. why we have to install other money-consuming works, like new area drillings, when
    we haven´t enough of money ?

result : we have to lent the money from somebody which will be not our friend !

why not at first asking the shareholders or the 20 largest ?

I´m not a native speeker, but I believe you guys knows what is meaning !
    this has nothing to do with weeping or rant and rave, that´s only questions and thought´s
    of somebody who is involved in the company (and not only 10 shares).

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.