OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

sorry, one question for a better understanding : seeing the...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    sorry, one question for a better understanding :

seeing the post-list there are the row subject, view as, poster and the - view -.
    above the poster elsolivars is retoors with 3812 views, under elsolivars is the poster
    batboy, showing 3590 views.

myself gets only -mas o ´menos 800 view.

if my understanding is correct, more than 2000 viewer have me on ignore ???

if so, than it´s wasting time to communicate in this thread, because the community setting me
    on the same level as the big ranters . I didn´t know why, cause this is - if I remember right - the
    fourst post here.

maybe someone wouldn´t like to hear that management has to be accountable, and criticise an
    shareholder for his wants reg. consistency and honesty which is, in my view, not negotiable.

I´m here bec. of the potential of the company, but at the moment something goes wrong -
    wether we interpred the announcements incorrect or our management speaks another
    language. more than a half year we didn´t come together.
    twitter for example is quiet nice, but in my view it´s something "to put something on the back
    burner" , to deviate from the main points.

reg. the different jobs of JG I believe a lot of the readers here didn´t like to hear this. but if
    that is true - and I have to believe bec. it´s written on companies presentation - than there
    has something to be solved - in my point of view.
    a clear word and explanations from JG would be the best the company can/will do !!!

reg. the above question, it would be very helpful to get an answer. thank´s in advance.

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.