AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

continuos orders of 300, page-6

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hi sleekbeak...

Come in sucker....that's me of course...!!

Well, decided to drop a parcel of 29000 AZH on close as insurance against POG going lower over the weekend, with a view to buying back in lower. Thought I was clever as just pipped the 4pm close and thought it would open lower in after market close.

Not so! 199,269 suddenly appeared on buy side - 4 cents higher at 45c - next buy at 41c.....indicative open was then 44c. Eventually closed end of day at 43c which was actually 1c up on a down day for gold and market, and till 4pm, AZH.

So...my thinking could be since bots had been active all day, were 'they' (?!?) trying to keep the closing price up as there is still more to be offloaded next week? A goldie that closes up on a down day for most all round could be a buy for some!

Yep, they got me...would love to know who it was that was selling as I would be wary of holdings in companies that have them as subst. holders.

Funny thing, I more often than not, miss the sell on the close, but this time, not so....mmmmm....does this mean that POG will magically rise this weekend....with my track record.....probably!!

Will just put this down to continuing education under 'The Bots'...!!

Cheers...
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.