EGR 3.13% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Continuous Disclosure

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Continuous Disclosure: A company's ongoing obligation to inform the public of significant corporate events, both favourable and unfavourable.

There have been no announcement from the company in 2 months (sampling results) and 2.5 months (quarterly) ..

What......... so there has been no significant progress, favourable or unfavourable on the drilling program, the RAP, the previously adjourned court case, finance discussions (not all from one source), etc etc etc??????? ....the quarterly details a number of items that should have been progressing...significantly by now

I start to wonder if AS and the Board genuinely understand what is required of them under Continuous Disclosure obligations. I am not suggesting a daily or weekly progress report...put seriously...2.5 months without any sort of announcement is just wrong. Is anyone working on anything? You are? Good ...then note your obligations above...

Its bad enough that the companies announcements are almost criminally bland........lacking in rah rah......but no announcements is taking it to another level.

Before you all bite my head off please note that I am a supporter...a significant holder ..that I have availed myself of the flat price to buy more.........and that last time I moaned about the lack of announcements one fortuitously came out the same day as if to spite me. (may I be spited again and again)

In the mean time AS....make a damn announcement......it doesn't have to earth shattering just that you are all still there and working hard....at all. Public company ...remember that AS....not your own. If you haven't significantly;y progressed anything then that needs announcing too...(and is what starts to be speculated has happened) ....
    Continuous Disclosure ...not occasional and when you have the time..

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $9.923K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 299999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.