AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

The rally to 6c was brief, and occurred just before the...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    The rally to 6c was brief, and occurred just before the announcement of the capital raising, followed by a rapid crash in support and price to far below the capital raising price. We have seen this exact thing many times with AEB and literally every time we have seen a new all time low afterwards (yet to happen this time, but the chart is heading in that direction and it's all on schedule).

If the rally to 6c actually held and we were still now around 6c, yes, your point would be valid, but as you might have noticed, we saw 2.3c today, not long after a capital raising at 4c not long after the rally to 6c. More relevant than saying 'the jump to 6c showed it can go quickly' would be to say 'The crash after the rally shows how meaningful the rallies are, especially in light of the timing, and the overall trend tells the picture, along with the fundamentals of the company'.

AEB has had a long history of short rallies on an overall backdrop of long term consistent decline. I sort of admire the power of those rose-coloured glasses you're wearing, but I'm not sure you're seeing the picture as it really is.

I haven't been posting much lately because I'm no longer the only bear around here and others are saying most of what I otherwise would. Some of the bears are really worth listening to. I especially loved a recent post where one of the AEB permabulls accused a couple of the bears (not me for a change!) of downramping and being responsible for moving the share price down! Not the whole 'consistent pattern of complete failure by the company' If a company had some wonderful results, turned some great profits and the share price increased, and I jumped around saying that the bulls on a forum were the reason for the share price increase, I'd be laughed out of town for being a moron, and rightly so. If a share price is dropping when a company is failing to deliver anything for years on end while bleeding the investment community for money by repeatedly putting their hands out and paying themselves big wages, and you blame bears on a forum... well, you join the dots!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.