AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Continuous Disclosure, page-23

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The two things that hit me straight up with avz in 2017 are
    1. Resource, we had a very good researched resources before avz even put their first drill down going back over 100 years ago.( bit like a jorc before the jorc
    So to speak). So a gift in a fashion as far as dd etc.
    2. To me this had/has t/o written all over it.
    I'm not saying that will happen or will not happen, and I'm not saying I want it to happen, or not happen.
    Usually possible t/o is a good stop loss for preservation of investment capital. Imo
    But it has been tried on a few times before
    With avz, and usually about this time ie progress stages things start to hot up around now to mining time, from what i have experienced in the pass.
    All the heavy paper work lifting done by avz. Drilling, planning, logistics, etc.
    So avz/our blood sweet tears and time no pain or suffering for the t/o ers
    So this is no surprise, except the low level of corruption seems to be getting worse.
    So if someone wants this next time, let there be a bidding war.
    24% is fare size to step up from plus the t20.
    Get this to full production could easily be up there with Sqm, albernale, but that's a few years away yet, if so.
    So avzer's have had pretty wild ride the last 5 yrs.
    High conviction for us that got the cap raise at 3.8c or was it 4.5c (cant recall) for those dark years '18 '19 '20
    One thing I dont have is a crystal ball, but there seems to be plenty out there that do.
    Let's see what unfolds.
    President ft would want to start cutting a few ribbons before next election and nailing some of those naughty rascals to the cross.
    Let's hope a full external audit on zij.
    Was just looking at zij bod, which one do you think will be thrown under the bus ?!
    (Probably none as usual) !
    Looks like exciting times ahead, let's see what unfolds. !
    Aimho
    Gltavers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.