AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The two things that hit me straight up with avz in 2017 are 1....

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The two things that hit me straight up with avz in 2017 are
    1. Resource, we had a very good researched resources before avz even put their first drill down going back over 100 years ago.( bit like a jorc before the jorc
    So to speak). So a gift in a fashion as far as dd etc.
    2. To me this had/has t/o written all over it.
    I'm not saying that will happen or will not happen, and I'm not saying I want it to happen, or not happen.
    Usually possible t/o is a good stop loss for preservation of investment capital. Imo
    But it has been tried on a few times before
    With avz, and usually about this time ie progress stages things start to hot up around now to mining time, from what i have experienced in the pass.
    All the heavy paper work lifting done by avz. Drilling, planning, logistics, etc.
    So avz/our blood sweet tears and time no pain or suffering for the t/o ers
    So this is no surprise, except the low level of corruption seems to be getting worse.
    So if someone wants this next time, let there be a bidding war.
    24% is fare size to step up from plus the t20.
    Get this to full production could easily be up there with Sqm, albernale, but that's a few years away yet, if so.
    So avzer's have had pretty wild ride the last 5 yrs.
    High conviction for us that got the cap raise at 3.8c or was it 4.5c (cant recall) for those dark years '18 '19 '20
    One thing I dont have is a crystal ball, but there seems to be plenty out there that do.
    Let's see what unfolds.
    President ft would want to start cutting a few ribbons before next election and nailing some of those naughty rascals to the cross.
    Let's hope a full external audit on zij.
    Was just looking at zij bod, which one do you think will be thrown under the bus ?!
    (Probably none as usual) !
    Looks like exciting times ahead, let's see what unfolds. !
    Aimho
    Gltavers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.