SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I have been looking to NanoDX to provide a large, instant, hit...

1. 2,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2772
    I have been looking to NanoDX to provide a large, instant, hit to production numbers for Sensera.
    Maybe we have been distracted, and LifeScan are about to provide it.

The CGM market is huge, and LIfeScan are about to enter this market. The OneTouch brand is highly recognised amongst diabetics due to market leadership in glucose meters and test strips. The Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device Market size is expected to reach $8.5 billion by 2026, with a growth rate of 20% per annum.. The major players are Abbott, Dexcom, Medtronicsand Senseonics.

The language in the jobs being advertised by LifeScan for the CGM is pretty impressive. They are clearly going to throw the kitchen sink at this launch as CGM is the future of glucose monitoring, and they need to become a major player. To get some decent market share from the 4 incumbents will require a product with a serious USP, and lot's of support $'s. The USP is yet to be revealed, but I'm hoping our sensor will be integral to delivering this point of difference, thereby protecting our position as sensor supplier and ensuring we must grow to facilitate their growth.

Sr. Strategic Innovation Manager - Americas Marketing

LifeScan Malvern, PA 14 hours ago

The Opportunity

Reporting to the CGM New Product Launch Leader, this role is responsible for supporting the planning and launching of a Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) franchise. This position is a high-profile leadership role with ownership of key aspects of the end-to-end launch readiness plans.

The Manager will work as a team leader in executing CGM strategy projects focused on transforming what LifeScan offers, how we deliver those offerings, and how we operate. Tasks will include activities focused on: CGM, Payer, Retail, DME, and new channels, or cross-functional business lines (e.g., Blood Glucose Monitoring (BGM), Digital Health).

Job Requirements

• 8-10 years of relevant experience is required
    • Past consulting and launch experience in the healthcare space
    • Experience working with US HCPs, Payers, DME Distributors, and Retail Wholesalers
    • Past Leadership position with executive-level exposure and presentation abilities
    • Preferred – Diabetes industry experience
    • Preferred – Experience working on HCP, consumer, pharma OTC & medical device programs
    • Preferred – Experience in managing U.S. launch activities
    • Preferred – Experience with product/digital health solutions
    • Preferred – Start-up experience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.