VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I guess the cyber theme is/was there for everybody to see and...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I guess the cyber theme is/was there for everybody to see and VOR has been well positioned to benefit from it.

I have a lot more invested in VOR than TNT and they were/are different businesses. However, TNT did open my eyes up to a different approach and sometimes fortune favours the brave.

I'm not out to say one approach is better than another, but there could be merit in both approaches. After all, perhaps during a global pandemic it's better to keep quiet and focus on the business and new opportunities. VOR has maintained its guidance and anticipates growth when many other companies have gone MIA.

I find it interesting that GF did resign from TSI & JL was appointed, yet it warranted just one or two buried sentences in the various Annual Report(s). But I find many aspects of TSI interesting.

Yes ... as one of the largest VOR shareholders I'm sure GF wants to collect at some point.

I think the next 2-3 months could be quite interesting. Nobody wants growth for growth's sake, but as Rocket just touched on it might be getting harder to acquire the right business for the right price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.