PGH 0.00% 82.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Contract Manufacturing Future, page-2

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    i think it will be a slow and painful recovery year for the Pact. Right now its price movement is following Visy move. Don't get me wrong, I am not comparing stocks but in this stock case, my sentiment is just wait for it to recover instead of being greedy with other stocks.

They can't afford to have any bad news given its history. It took a year or two to grip back to mid $3 range since the pandemic and only a matter of months to go downhill.

I still think sp is based on investor confidence and that's what we saw in the last few months. I think some insiders pumped up the price because they thought they going to get the special dividend and brute force shortened it when they knew Sanjay is not selling the contract manufacturing division (particularly Jalco).

just hope they don't throw out any bad news (as they promised to comply with the listing rules from now onwards in one of their latest appendix) and dividend payout to restore a bit of investor confidence. Hopefully, this stock will get up to Macquarie target price of $2.85 and by full financial year in August, we will be lucky to see mid $3 range.

should it go down, I will add more in slowly to consolidate further. It's not great right now (low currency, high material cost, high freight cost) but I think it will be recovered (not skyrocketing for sure). While many people agreed with EBIT, the company revenues was around $2 billions, then $1.8 then $1.7. I was just thinking if a business can produce that much of productions in revenue, it is still basically fundamental making money, and still has a price. I think it's also fair to say the business is owned by Raphael Germinder so should it hurt very bad, he will delist it to save his pocket.

I remembered when it tumbled down all the way to $1.50 and $1.30, I screamed on this channel of ridiculous sp which technically below its book value. Yet, ASX was not even delisted this stock and it still comes back. I think many are consolidating right now and this stock got played around.

long, slow and painful recovery (no big skyrocketing gain) is my opinion for this year.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 04/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.5¢ $20.28K 24.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9330 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 36107 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.