DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

contract pipeline or tender pipeline..

1. 1,396 Posts.
    thanks for the heads up on hickory kiril..

'Fact: Pg 56 of Wednesdays Financial Review lists Australia's 15 largest home builders. Ranked number 10- Hickory Developments with 1,274 homes for 09/10.

Fact: Ian told me face to face, that they have never had another business do more DD on their systems/processes than Hickory'

DD meaning due diligence right? so this kinda means they wanted to test INT's resolve a bit deeper to see if quality assurance and structure and depth existed to handle larger deals from hickory later if the current signed intital projects go well? sounds encouraging to me mate. does sound like its looking more likely then not to be multiple building deals with this mob seeing they gone to all that effort to research us.

top 10 on aussie builders? i didnt know that hadnt even heard of hickory to be honest prior to the deal i read on the anns here a year or so ago. thats also promising news to me mate. if an arrangment worked nicely with a top 10 builder it had great potential to get other eyes from other top 10 members on INT for more business fairly fast perhaps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.