QHL 3.64% 28.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

contract signed $700 mil, page-43

1. 824 Posts.
    Well when you see 4.5 million shares traded on a stock that would struggle to do 10% of that on a good day you can see that plenty have wanted out. Let's face it, if you bought this at one of the high priced capital raising over the past 4 years you would have plenty of anguish at where the stock has been. I remember 11 cents about 2 years ago this week!

After waiting 18 months, QHL gets the contract. Like many of the posters here, you expect to see it running like the bulls in Pamplona (90 to 95 cents was the hope). So, it jumps out of the blocks after a late start! Performs like a stallion that many large billboards around town sell cures for. To your dismay it prematurely capitulates and goes limp. What you gonna do? Wait for the second coming or find a new improved stallion to ride? Seems many want a new more promising love!

Let them go! As they say, "you don't know what you got til its gone!"

BTW, I bought more today so it is probably my fault the price has dived! Seems I often have that effect. The way it is going, we are likely to see this close in the red.

But, on a serious note. While the contract is fantastic and a great achievement, the move to Sydney creates significant uncertainties. What's it gonna cost? How we gonna pay for it? We just spent in excess of $10 mill building that plant in WA (money we got in previous capital raisings)! Given income is over 12 months away, if we have significant cost associated with moving there is going to be another capital raising.

Here is hoping that the Commonwealth and NSW Govt have provided QHL with significant financial incentives to retain the Boeing operations in Sydney.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $20.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $40.78K 142.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6541 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 7126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.