CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

Seq,I actually see the ability for CNN to target niche markets...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Seq,

I actually see the ability for CNN to target niche markets as a positive. We have already seen their ability to target mainstream applications such as the Chinese contracts. But those sort of areas are where the most competition is, you are battling many competitors. If you can add the ability to procude niche solutions quickly and affordably, which CNN has shown it can, then you are creating a less risky company, not reliant on just a few contracts. In the speculative market, when it comes to innovation, I look for companies that have products with far-reaching potential across many industries. I think these types of companies create your best chance of success as a speculative investor. If CNN were targetting just the obvious industries, I'm not sure I'd be interested.

You are right, the perceived risk right now is the potential of another capital raising. However I don't believe CNNs marketcap is predominantly based on this, I think it is just under the radar right now. Their last placement was only small, exactly what you want when the marketcap is so low. This indicates to me that management do believe that they are very close to becoming cash positive.

Anyhow, in summary, I think today's announcement was a positive as it adss directly to the bottom line and I think the marketcap is too low. That's why I'm invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.