QHL 4.00% 24.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

contract, page-3

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I guess there is always a chance, but I think the questions that may give you a better indication of the probabilities are more like;

Chances of the JSF35 being shelved- considering the age of aircraft currently in use, alternative aircraft available and advancements in Russian and Chinese defense technology (current suppliers to Iran and North Korea).

Also consider exactly how far into the process Lockheed are (see next post) regarding production. The effect on employment by shutting down this project given that actual unemployment is closer to 17% (according to David Rosenburg) and if the US government wants to exacerbate that issue.

IF QHL was over looked, the chances of finding a new suppler for the parts QHL are contracted to produce, on time, within budget and that will pass tests like the Key Toll gate review. Will they be able produce the same light weight composite material with superior tolerances at a lower cost.

I think there is a chance, but the odds are so long that I would only put a buck on it. If it came in I could probably retire and buy a small Island, Like Australia (lol).

Sorry this is hardly a concise list of downside issues that would stop the contract being signed but I think it gives you an idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $25.24K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35016 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.