4DX 6.09% 54.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Contract

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi. I’ve been watching this discussion for many many months now. I have a reasonably large amount of shares. I can see both sides of the bullish and bearish views. And I agree with both sides so I’m in the middle. If they had a loss last year of $30mil with $10m of grants they should have enough cash in the bank to last the year IF they hit $10mil of revenue as expected. This would eliminate the need to tap the market for cash. This would also allow enough time for this Phillips deal to come through IF it does. However if they can keep increasing revenue on home soil I believe this would be their bread and butter with the Phillips deal being a cherry on top. I did phone the company yesterday asking what has happened to this deal. The lady on reception told me the market was updated in Jan. I replied that according to Andreas the deal should have been signed in May or June. I informed her this was mentioned in the webinar then she took me seriously. She said someone would ring me back which they didn’t. I let her know that they cannot keep making false promises as people are investing on the back of this deal coming through, which it hasn’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.