SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Contracts & Agreements

1. Eqz
    3,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063
    Last thing we need is another thread but could not see one for general discussion on contracts and agreements.
    I would like to share my table of reference which is as of June 29th 2018.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    1 Company Name
    Agreement Type
    Details on Agreement
    2 Global Sat Group
    MoU - Pending Commercial Agreement
    Per ASX Announcement May 2018, Globalsat Group have completed testing of SAS NB Network and are working towards a commercial agreement.  An agreement between Globalsat and SAS will enable the provision of M2M and IoT connectivity services to Latin America.
    3 Social Finance
    MoU
    Successfully integrated and tested SAS Android application called 'Chatellite' on Social Finance Systems Humanity $1 smartphone. Successful test were done between $1 smart phone and normal smart phone using SAS network.
    Pending further news on pilot in target markets ** Development of $20 SAS phone?
    4 Gomspace
    Binding Contract
    Gomspace to construct SAS constellation network
    5 Virgin Galactic
    Binding Contract
    Secured 4 dedicated missions on the Launcher One from 2018
    6 Virgin Galactic
    MoU
    SAS Platform to potentially provide connectivity to Virgins LauncherOne carrier aircraft.
    MOU will evaluate the technical and commercial potential
    SAS and Virgin will work together to determine if SAS platform will be compatible with LauncherOne
    7 Sat-Space Africa
    Binding Contract
    Resell SAS 3 Diamonds bandwidth to customers ~ expect revenue of $500k
    8 WeFarm
    MoU
    MOU to explore integration of SAS platform into WeFarm Data Sharing network.
    SAS will help expand WeFarm's network coverage
    9 RBC Signals
    Partnership?
    Sky and Space Global partnered with Seattle-based RBC Signals, a U.S. company that provides a global network of ground stations by using excess capacity from existing facilities. Following the 3 Diamonds launch, SAS used a RBC Signals ground station in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, for initial communications with the satellites.  **will this be re-used for Pearls? Unknown
    10 Checkpoint Software
    MoU
    Checkpoint Software was used to encrypt data communication transfer within the SAS network - ** will this be re-used for Pearls? Unknown.
    11 D-Orbit
    Binding Contract
    Italian space system company to provide launch and deployment services for the constellation
    12 BeepTool
    MoU- Pending field trails
    BeepTool has agreed to purchase from SAS all the available communications bandwidth that is required by BeepTool to fill its commercial demand. Under the terms of the agreement, BeepTool and Sky and Space Global will collaborate to integrate the BeepTool messaging app with Sky and Space Global’s communication bandwidth software systems. As a condition of launching the services, BeepTool will run a field trial of its messaging app using SAS’ first 3 Diamonds nanosatellites to ensure that the BeepTool application works seamlessly over the SAS network as demonstrated by SAS recently.
    13 SCISYS
    Binding Contract
    Sky and Space Global has contracted the UK software and services company SCISYS to build the system simulator for the Pearls Constellation
    14 Paratus Group
    MoU - Pending field trails
    Utilization of SAS Network for POS systems (Point of Sale) - Pending field trailThousand's of POS devices on the Paratus Network across Africa.
    15 Cyberlinks
    Binding Contract
    Cyberlinks to use SAS Network to offer telecom services for government (Ghana) funded projects in agriculture.
    16 TagMeter
    MoU - Pending field trails
    TagMeter a prepaid advanced metering system for electricity and water metering headquartered in the Netherlands.
    As part of the agreement, SAS will integrate and test connectivity solutions to ensure full compatibility with the Tagmeter platform
    17 ITAS
    MoU  - Pending field trails
    Explore SAS network capabilities to compliment IATAS platform. (The IATAS platforms include real-time solutions for air traffic control surveillance, interactive airport mapping for pilots, remote tower operations, automated air traffic control systems, digital black-boxes and anti-collision software)
    18 Commsat
    MoU  - Pending field trails
    Test and explore the possibility of incorporating SAS IoT and communication services capabilities into the Commsat networkPotential - Joint provision of IoT and additional narrow-band communication services in China.  (Commsat are building their own nanosat constellation)
    We can see several near term price catalyst such as the Gomspace commercial agreement, BeepTool and I suspect Paratus will also be closing out its field trail shortly as its been a few months now.

I am confident we will continue to see new MoU's with some converting to commercial agreements 2H 2018.
    It's worth taking note of this little piece from ASX ann March 19th -

upload_2018-6-29_23-51-15.png

**Please feel free to question any of the information above, it is correct as to my current research.
    I will post updates as they are released as a new post to this thread.
    Last edited by Eqz: 29/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.