RGT 51.4% 53.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Sorry to see you go. You were one of the few unemotional posters...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Sorry to see you go. You were one of the few unemotional posters making intelligent comments. That probably means that me and footy are now the longest serving hopefuls still hanging out for some sort of miracle, like a TO. I mean with all the plant growing capacity, research through the RMIT Sydney and Ljubljana university facilities, TGA and GMP licenses, the endless distribution deals these guys arrange, products from skin care to epilepsy and dementia etc, something has to come out of it doesn't it?

I only wanted to select one company that I could follow as an exposure to this industry and guess who I chose. I got sucked in on the research they seemed to concentrate on plus Ross Walker (independent director) who as I have said before has an extremely good profile in the Australian medical arena, and with it a reputation to protect.

I find it difficult to reconcile all of the above with what can be aptly termed as incompetent management.

So the bottom line is that my 2 mil options costing the thick end of A$42k are about to be written off. It seemed a fair punt at the time so I will take that one on the chin and move on. There is no way I will buying anymore head shares at around these prices either as I also have a truckload of these too.

I hope you have not jumped too early pfm, but cant say I blame you, its a risk and still one I'm happy to take on balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.