FAR 0.00% 43.0¢ far limited

Although I try to read all posts, there are times when I sigh...

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Although I try to read all posts, there are times when I sigh and wonder why I don't just hit "ignore" with certain individuals.

Dear Times, BBC (or your chosen favourite media outlet). Why oh why........ This is not good enough..... Should be thrashed within an inch of their lives.......horesewhipped...........in my day...... etc

Lately and often, it hasn't been necessary however - the mods have cleared the decks with ruthless efficiency. Deo Gratias. Firm but fair (except when they moderate my own excellent, objective, entertaining and informative posts of course). Some serial repeat offenders should blush at their track record. Mindless drivelling posts of an infantile and puerile nature.

If you can't make it informative and truthful, up or down, at least try and make it entertaining?

Back to FAR.

I believe its worth a whole lot more than 7, 8, 9, 10 or even 15c. Not sure about $7.28 but I like the idea....... I might buy a large island and start some serious cultiveeeeations. All (ok - most) would be welcome to visit and helicopter services could be provided gratis on proof of shareholding for > 3 years.

Anyone can run a scenario and pretty much come up with a big number (15c, 25c, 50c, $1.00 or how about $7.28 anyone? ). And if you are a believer, which I am, it is irritating in the extreme to be constantly referred to as an upramper or a member of the pom pom brigade.

But even the worst detractors (gadzooks and a pox on them all) haven't suggested sub 5c? And so what if they did.

So where is the big downside? Might be better off selling today and buying back in in X months?
    Right, and what if, something big happens in the meantime? Which it could at any time. PE compo from COP (I think WPL are here to stay), DJ, Farmout A2/5, ever increasing reserves etc and brighter outlook for POO.

Of course, Management (and I think FAR's are pretty good) will get paid come hell or high water and they will inevitably do far better out of it all than we humble shareholding peasants but that is an unfortunate fact of life.

Its all heading towards the pointy end now. Most of the risk is gone and there are so many potential positive catalysts on the horizon. Malcy says 25c, sure, his timing is out. So what?

For anyone who has been in it for a long time (only 3 or 4 years and an average of 8.4c for me ).

I'll hang in thank you very much. Having gone this far I'm not worried about missing out on a few pips. If I thought I could trade it successfully, I would so good luck to those who can.

Good luck to you all & as always

Rasta b wit you. No jive! We b jammin wunna a dese deeaaays

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ $47.27K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86384 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 22150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ 5374
Last updated 13.04pm 26/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.