I have only one experieince on this. I went to a CMC seminar and...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I have only one experieince on this. I went to a CMC seminar and the software platform looked impressive and was free. I installed their trial version off the web. It used up around 40Mb of download all up with an long winded auto update that kicked in on first use even though I'd just downloaded and installed (over half an hour all up I think).

However the password never came to my email as advised by the installation procedure. I cut and pasted my email so no typo there. No one was there to answer the phone over the weekend. I sent an email advising of the problem and still have no reply.

Mind you, a marketing person followed up on my seminar attendance but he rang during work hours when I was not home. The email I sent was in reply to his subsequent email. Consequently I have doubts about the reliability of their support. Also CMCs garanteed stop loss can only be made via a phone call and is not do-able over the web. Not all requests for garanteed stop losses are granted apparently.

One important risk is that you can loose many many more times than the money you outlay if the market gaps against you when you dont have a garanteed stop loss in place. Imagine the ASX gap down on open that might be possible after a big washout in the US. The sales pitch was pretty good but the system/technical follow up has been dead as a dodo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.