BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

contracts, page-4

1. 3,331 Posts.
    eltonman - please take this as constructive criticism.

ive been observing (due to the recent sin binning) your chats with sle on the mrm threads. you giving your voice to owning just mrm, and sle pushing for diversity.
    while i too back having just one stock if you believe in it enough (as per my contribution to that discussion), it appears your questions show the gap in your knowledge regarding mermaid. therefore i do commend you in selling down mrm recently, taking profits, and considering moving money around while you increase your knowledge.
    at this point i back heraclitus comments re:nms and the possible worldwide diversity they provide, as opposed to heavily relying on gorgon for future income.
    as far as your question here on nms, i feel it shows the lack of reading youve done on the subject. a quick check of the recent neptune announcements would confirm NMS have no involvement yet in gorgon, unlike mermaid.

all i want to do is encourage you to utilise your own mind and DYOR, but also combine that with asking questions when the answer is difficult to find. unfortunately there are always too many folk out there who are happy to deceive those who fail to do their own research - recent postings from a certain 'expert' on NMS have proved that. the majority of responses to that expert clearly show the majority of NMS posters know a lot about neptune, and therefore are confident about their investment, despite the SP fluctuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.