BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

contracts, page-5

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Baggy - which certain 'expert' were you referring to? I love a bit of intrigue! DSS possibly?

Anyhow welcome back - boy that spray you gave someone on the sports thread must have been a beauty!

I agree with heraclitus as well. The NMS geographic diversity that has been built up by strategic acquisitions over the last 3 years has been established for specific reasons. Quite obviously this implies that Lange has a broader view for the company then making a 'one trick pony' in the NW shelf.

Nonetheless, I suspect that if any significant opportunity for NMS becomes apparent in the NW shelf then Lange will begin to establish a position, if he hasn't already done so or at least viewed the possibilities. After all, an O&G services company would quite rightly be perusing opportunity in what may well become the biggest gas field on the planet. I read somewhere that some are saying that these gas fields will become the 'middle east' for gas.

Have a read at:
    http://www.worldofenergy.com.au/factsheet_natgas/07_fact_natgas_search.html

And given that the Gorgon gas fields will be around for some 40 years or so, any company taking up a position as a serious 'player' is going to proceed very slowly albeit very deliberately.

Any announcement that comes out (from any smaller company really) talking about Gorgon involvement might well kick the sp along a few cents but that's not the game for a serious outfit - merely one step in a few thousand.

If there is significant opportunity for NMS in the Gorgon project then I want Lange to take his time (3 - 5 years, I don't care) just so long as he welds our compnay onto the offshore platforms as tight as a barnacle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.