PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Contracts, page-12

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I have to agree with Jefferies. There has been over the years/decades an awful lot of drum beating and the market doesn't forget easily. There has been a big turn around in sentiment and a bit more faith put in the boards ability to come up with the goods (see share price) but, realistically, they have not earned the faith of the market yet.

I/we are the proverbial quire. I am a long term, large share holder and I am nervous about the boards history and pattern of massively over delivering. If I am so hesitant to believe when I have held a lot of money on the table for more than 15 years, don't expect too much blind faith from the market. This year is an enormous test for our board. They have promised profits, they have increased sales forecasts and then increased them again but they have not come up with the goods yet and the market will not blindly follow a board with a history that ours has. IF they follow through and meet or exceed forecasts it will be a first and will earn them some serious credibility points(we may reach Newing's targets in very quick time, it is after all a fair assessment of the share price, the missing factor being faith/trust). The current confidence is fragile and they sure as hell better deliver or pity help the share price. I may sound negative but I am actually expecting/hoping that we exceed current targets but I know that there are possibly thousands of people out there waiting on the next 6 months figures and they will be very harsh critics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.