PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I must say I cannot see much point in focusing on the...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I must say I cannot see much point in focusing on the dissapointments of the past. Don’t look back all you get is a stiff neck!! ha ha!
    Today’s PHK is a very different company with a different board and different prospects and achievements from the PHK of the past.
    Given that scenario I have no reason ( other than explainable underperformance of the past) to doubt the integrity of the board and its current forecasts which I believe could well be conservative but we shall just have to wait and see.
    Yes the SP will be punished if the company fails to reach its forecasts just as any company usually is in such circumstances.
    I accept the nervousness of the market but personally have a great deal of confidence that this years and next years projections will be met if not exceeded. Newings projections will I believe be pretty spot on and are arguably conservative. My biggest concern is the invoice payment cycle in China which could have some adverse effects on the company’s cash flow and accounts.
    IMHO this is PHK’s year and I for one can’t wait! Like others I have waited a long time and invested a considerable amount of stress not to mention money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.