JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Hi drachir, fully agree all of the words about the importance of...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi drachir, fully agree all of the words about the importance of the management team.
    1. The importance of the management team becomes so important since it would help us to make/destroy our money.
    2. We do play in the market for profit even most of us could not make the profit.
    It is understandable we are not very happy about the existing management team since it makes the JRV price down and down at the liquidation level. We have too many words how bad this team were, are, will be.

So there are two options to change the management team: The plan B, C, and D for the vision to remove the existing management team or some big boys with good money and the determination to get 51% or any shares to get the amount to control JRV.

Which one do you prefer? Everyone could have his choice and his choice should be selected based on his own buying position and what objectives he wants to achieve.

No one could save JRV by himself and any group of people if no strong leaders would fail. The Vision did very well but the big boys who could have enjoyed the control if Vision could have succeeded in the EGM, failed to hit out strongly enough.

The control to any stock needs the votes without matter our plan is A, B, C, or D. At last it needs the forces, the share# to support. I never support anyone who would like to fight to die in the market.

We play for money not to get everyone to be hurt unless you have the facts not guess that someone are criminals in the management team. It is to fight for justice not for money. Seriously saying I don't have any of these facts and I don't accept the rumors.

If DP is not criminal, we could not pour all of rubbish over his head. It is unfair.

The failure of CRR deal has more reasons than we should know. Have you read the article about FMG's Chinese deal around 2004/2005? If I would have been the president of CRR, I would have used the resource crash to get Yong Project with little payment.

If CRR deal would have been absolutely fair based on the evaluation before the crash, do you really think DP would have been a victim of a successful CRR deal? I never think so.

In the market there are too many defects. As MD of JRV he had the authorization to say the last word if the board could not get a agreement.

So the keys to get DP down is do you have the overwhelming shares in your hand or do you have the facts to show DP is a corporate criminal!

I really don' know the details and then I have to follow my logic to fine tune my position to get the profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.