AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi phil. Im not sure i have got any calls wrong yet, to be...

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi phil. Im not sure i have got any calls wrong yet, to be honest....or right, for that matter. Are you being cheeky. :-)
    I made a long term call re mining and profitability back in march and we wont know about that being right or wrong for some time. I also made a call that AVB would dilute shareholders further with a CR, and that still remains to be seen...right or wrong. I apologise if I haven,t made that clear (not trying to sound sarcastic there either), but they were my 2 main calls. We will know more about the CR in not too distant future, i suspect. I have also posted some extensive factual history and shared about the conclusions i have drawn from that history, and management. Those conclusions may either be right nor wrong....depending on your point of view.
    Anyway, i have no faith that avb will develop a profitable mine, or even bring it in to production to start with. I cant be any clearer than that.

Time will tell if i am wrong, but so far, i have been neither....i have simply been expressing opinions about future events based on past performance.

Good luck. Lets hope that i am wrong and people make some money...

Regards,
    Coop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.