BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi @ulux, The pinned article was probably a bridge too far, for...

1. 1,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2111
    Hi @ulux, The pinned article was probably a bridge too far, for many the straw that broke the camels back, however for me it has been my experience for a long time on HC now that many retail SHers all over the various forums, really dislike, get annoyed badly by HCs policy of letting serial pest posters run rampant.

I hold quite a number of different stocks, so visit different forums regularly and have seen this situation play out over and over, and HC mngmt obviously don't care less, and now this story re TMH has surfaced, and I must say given what I have written above - I wasn't surprised at all.

So you get to the point where you know absolutely, you would prefer not to do business or generally not have anything to do with these kind of people. I think many HC users come here because it has been widely known as the most used forum for stock discussion.

It is also for a creature of habit like myself, something I've done for a while now, they say old habits die hard, but I have signed on over at disallowed and will form a new habit. However as long as you and some of the other posters here remain I will continue to peruse this place.

In answer to your poll I have to say my vote is no doubt at all: the serial extreme spamming, which is HC sponsored. The pinned article was really the trigger for a lot of folks I think.

When you think about it the BRN forum has been the most visited place on HC for a long time, look at the number of posts on the left, there isn't really that many people using this site and now there will be a lot less. Maybe HC need to think about that, because the new competition is now covering all stocks on the ASX and they will not tolerate serial pest spammers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.