STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

contrarion view, page-49

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I fully appreciate the negatives involved in this stock,but along with my investment in the company comes tacit support for the management and the decisions they make.If I believed management were incompetent I would sell the stock and move on.

This project was always based where it is,management decided the potential of the project far outweighed the political risk.I've had my concerns and decided to put my money and my support behind those who are steering this company.So far they have done everything right and I could not be happier with my investment decision.But don't worry,if at any stage I feel uncomfortable with any decision or situation I will pull the trigger most probably before you.

I don't have a one sided view,I have fully acknowledged the political risk if you read my posts but each has their own view on how much they might compromise this project.As I have said, at this stage I am prepared to back management.

One thing I don't do,however, is label governments as dodgy without any facts to back it up or suggest that they would renege on agreements if they had a whiff of extra profit,unless I could substantiate these claims with examples of previous or current actions.

Intelligent examination of the track record and history of the current government I think we would all
    appreciate.Flippant off the cuff accusations show no real signs of intelligence and to me smack of blatant downramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.