AVH 6.30% $2.53 avita medical inc.

contributing factor to low adr volume, page-3

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i guess my turn as the 3rd in a row US guy----roughly 7500 shares today with 15 trades executed and none for more than 1K shares----the market maker ( Roth ) was ill prepared and Nite has come on and Etrade appears to be next--when you have an active foreign security like Avita there will be over 10 active market makers and they will represent size transactions---that will happen soon and when someone wants to buy a large quantity from 5-50K shares or more at 5 something things are going to happen. i have no spin on this but the first 5 or 6 folks did pay $5.90 and thats 29 1/2 cents per share folks.Nothing under $5.00 per share today as well.It will only get better as this trading situation improves and Avita is stuck in the middle and absolutely would have gone higher. That is a fact.And in summation i am not a trader but i am sure the market will become equitable when more market makers come in which is any day ---read the facts of OTCQX trading and pay specific attention to the first 30 days which they have already made more equitable for us but a long way till the market is perfected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.