CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

contrived buying, page-76

1. 5,526 Posts.
    cheers jakem

we all know what is the go here concerning this cvi thread and the games some play to stamp some sort of authority
    but at the end of the day its only a amateur forum and any ploys here shouldn't take effect on ones mind set
    been in tougher places than this and i expect no less from bullies
    hell bluff is their middle name and its the nature of them so their intelligence isn't that good if they are looking to intimidate because anyone who is silly enought to push buttons is just an easy target as they showed the brains and their hand off the bat
    alot wouldn't probably get me about what i say but hey who cares i wasn't brought up to worry about what others think
    we all have spews but we get over it when the button has been released and the better man always will prevail by explaining his reasons and actions
    once again a lot won't agree with that
    if some did a little research to find out what some things and words mean they would get a good picture of what has been going on for a while now and your gut instinct will tell you the right answer
    i know its a bit hard to follow from end of line to start of next one when reading this but if i spaced it it'll be a one liner everywhere
    jokes ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.