ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

controlled uptrend

1. 702 Posts.
    Some and i use to be one of those that completly disregarded the buy depth of this and any stock listed...reasons were simple- prop ordering and stacking of sides was/is ever so prevalent to be even noteworthy during an investment decision

I later realised that although at time misleading- carefully studying the depths knowing it can be all smoke and mirrors and mainly focusing on proving your hypothesis can be a nice tool...to me i watch today and i hypothesise that as with many previous cycles:today or at least this week will be the commencment of an uptrend

This uptrend is mainly spurred by SM stacking and playing the buy/sell depths imo. When there is am increase of almost 1000% in volume from one day to the next , then it is safe to assume the SM have re entered the game

But what brings me back to the heading of this thread...as with around June reversal of trend so it is being played out today with buy/sell depths and subsequently a substantial increase in volume.

Through the complete 6 months the sp movements were very controlled...no major spiking, if there was it was immediatly brought back to trend line and continued climbing.... I think the controll uptrend that took place then will be the same that will occur now-

Everything is lined up and now it will steadily climb untill end of feb mid march imo

Be patient and take comfort that although this will be a controlled movement the SM de risk and as such this will be a sustainable increase

P.s option price should not be referenced to previous high comparisons made with the heads as that methodology does not take the dealine into effect so carefull to those who wish to take the plunge... But if u like to punt it is not a bad place to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $98.16K 8.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 137991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.