ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

controlled uptrend , page-11

1. 78 Posts.
    Guys, there is always the larger situation to consider... I just read that a new floor of $100 USD per barrel has been put in place by a major oil exporter.

It would seem to me that this would then "De-risk" an oil explorer like WHN in the eyes of the bigger fish swimming around.

There is also the lovely (sarcasm) prospect of The Fed Gang deciding money printing ain't that bad, and they should print some more on Thursday.

If these situations are on others minds as they are on mine, we don't even need a report to be driving this move, it could just be outside forces driving us up. The sunny optimist in me really likes this idea, because then when the next bit of news comes, it will give ADDED impetus upwards...

The larger outside forces idea gains a bit of merit when looking at some other speccie stocks that all seem to be up today quite strongly, and all of them stand to be massively affected by the list of stuff above. Gold (PGI) Silver (AYN) Oil (WHN) are all on my watch list ATM... Check out the movement, see what you think.

Good luck all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.