GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Conversation and response from Galaxy Resources, page-33

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Shorters beat holders when they sell to them cheaply and dont' come back.

There are just a few factors that can help us over the next couple of months...

Lithium Carbonate demand/price goes up, which affects this stuff called Spodumene we apparently make and the marketcap/valuation of a company currently almost wholly reliant on it.

The market actually reacted (rationally?) to the falls in the price of that commodity, definately oversold it by 100%, but it reacted fast and consistently... now I have my own conspiracy theories around that, but I'll leave it to our keen-eyed "experts" over at ASIC, who I'm sure are on the case regarding commodity dumping + buying shares on the cheap...

Institutional (or whale) buying. If, as Dean pointed out, there is more buying, this helps us as we're listed in a place now to take advantage on that fact. I think he's overly optimistic (Did I just say that about Dean? Hell!), but he may be somewhat right.

Making delivery, and meeting one of our non-deadline suggested dates would be nice? If we keep being unable to do this, maybe we should choose more realistic time-lines as it seems dropping the ball doesn't go down well over the mid-term with the market.

Here's an incredibly sad fact. The market cap is currently as if we had never merged with GMM, it's 570M or so, even lower than before the merge. All that value...

Am I expecting the SP to surge beyond all imaginings in the short-term? No. I would really, really love to be proven wrong, I expect fluctuations, but we're not going to 50 or even 45 anytime soon.

No one cares about SdV updates unfortunately, we actually seem to have price falls on such news. PLS just got massacred after releasing an outstanding DFS. They want to see production... Failing to deliver in DEC, which I'm very confident we probably won't be doing, will lead to this:

-My Christmas Tree this year-

3f5e4ea3-ce85-492d-908c-cce78ae97f94.Large (1).jpg
    Last edited by shades2: 22/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.