MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

conversation with co today

1. 6,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I have just hung up from a conversation with Norm Grafton Co Sec, he was most abliging.
    The Plaintiff has aproached the ministry (whom he had upset some time back)for a resolution to this matter.So he is not in thier good books.
    MLS have asked the ministry to release the renewal ASAP of thier consideration.
    A 2week (court) extention was asked for which to consider his suit, with 1/2 a week gone so according to Norm we will have an update in a week and a half.We should find out weather he is serious.
    MLS still holds thier ground and claims he has no contention.
    From what I gather the plaintive is not altogether sure about what he is doing and has doubts.
    I asked if it went to court and the roll over lease is granted will that affect thier intentions of processing the field.
    They will be proactive in the ongoing concerns of prooving the resource.Pretty much they will continue in what ever way they can.
    He mentioned that this situation was possitive in the way it will bring it to a head and sort it once and forall.
    If it came to it MLS will probably pay what was due at the original date, given that the plaintive got nothing for the lease as he knowingly lied about the structure there.

This is my worded interpritation only. DYOR

But this is looking good from what I have heard so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.566K 292.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78955 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.