CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

conversation with ctp, page-16

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Donald,

I think that the latest CR is required and the better way to get money in, we all know taht tehre are peopel who do not like the "James Bonds" follish people that they are. but we are no different to any other company that wants to grow. WE cannot survive without cash at the moment, we need it to drill and survey, all serious issues if we are to survive,

I prefer that he raises it by way of a CR, unlike others who say, its a dilution, that is correct, but the value of your share has not changed bedause it now has teh same amount of cash in the Company.

The SP today was to be expected, as peopel do not like CR, and they would have been some who thought, because of that sell out and buy back in cheaper.

They may not get it any cheaper in my opinion.

I believe (but not certain) that JH is giving us a free look at the flow rates before asking us to stump up with more money.

I believe (but not certain) that the results will make us all happy. And that when we get the results of "Surprise" we will be very happy.

Will I buy more via the CR. I will if the flow rates are good and the SP is up above 10.45 cents

Good to see that the Old Australian ethos of "Mateship" is still alive in Australia.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.572K 158.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.