AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

My first post on HC so go easy on me.... ;)I called Dean today...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My first post on HC so go easy on me.... ;)

I called Dean today and finding him in a meeting left my number. He called me back promptly. Being a medium to long term holder I told him I was concerned about the recent lack of news and seeming progress with Minemaker's projects and Wonerah in particular. These are the main points of interest in what he could tell me;

1) Mak is in in-depth discussions with various interested parties about offtake. (As we all know)
    2) The recent Mosaic deal and other deals among phosphate companies has aroused a lot of interest in MAK.
    3) The forecast RP prices for the next 12 months are 'very positive' for MAK's progress going forward.
    4) Dean is just back from his O/S trip today (I forgot to ask if a stop-over in India was on his itinary on the way home)
    5) The BTW is being tied up at the moment and will be released to market shortly.
    6) Announcements will be forth-coming in the next week or two rather than in the next days.

Dean was very personable and I reccommend giving him a call to see if you can glean any useful info and for me it helped re-inforce my long-held belief that MAK is a still on to a good thing.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $82.41K 7.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5366617 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1393143 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.