PYC 0.00% 13.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

conversation with doug wilson

1. 315 Posts.
    I was walking down Symonds St this morning (just up from the Thomas Building - Molecular Biology - UofA). Saw Doug Wilson walking the other way. So ... I introduced myself.

What a gentleman! He was clearly on his way to another appointment - but he had time to talk PYC and NEU with a shareholder.

He was most animated talking PYC. Ever the professional, he was guarded in giving out information. However, there were a couple of interesting "gleanings":

i) We know about the "3 deals" likely for this year - however, I get the impression that the deal pipeline is significantly larger. As a guess, I would suggest that there are about 8 new deals in the active pipeline.

ii) Phylogica has brought the bio-informatics unit, in-house. I get the impression that this new unit is very busy registering new compounds with the NCBI (I assume).

(I stress, these are my "gleanings" - nothing was verified by Doug. What is certain is that this company has a chairman with intelligence and energy - bodes well for the future).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $919.8K 7.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12715 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 276517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.