AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

conversation with ik, page-2

1. 3,267 Posts.
    corporate ann' schedule ( read from bottom up)

ie, the dec quarterly is due out on the 29th, thursday this coming week.

Crystal ball suggests report on field phosphate and sign off on the access with locals with national sign off pending.
    Bligh is talking about fast tracking Qld mining approvals/investment etc might help ( but could be all talk) Gold at Charters Towers becomes more attractive as gold price climbs.
    Closed up AUS$ 64 / US$42 over the weekend.
    Citigold ( a heap of high grade gold but a long way down, ok once you get there though))are also around Charters Towers as well as Maximus ( new producer, alluvial which is easier access but harder to define an early JORC). Mantle's gold comes into play with the gold price predicted by every analyst to rocket, phosphate still in demand as crop demand growing and anyone who gets a project happening in the coal gas industry has been handsomely rewarded by the market.
    MNM share price can go lower if people have to sell for personal circumstances and no one has cash to buy, but there are a lot of investors still about who will pounce on the first whiff of a coal/gas play seriously emerging ( eg, QGC, LNC and to a lessor extent, CNX is about to go troppo by the look of the trading and announcements).
    An interesting article in the Courier Mail about power black outs in North Qld and the need for a new power station. From memory, Mt M used to supply to power.
    Be interesting to see if the state election this year in Qld generates any debate about the potential issue which could get special state government project status. There have been a number of projects in the Central Qld coast region which have been declared as such. The crystal ball a bit hazy on this one but if the opposition wants to win some seats in Nth Qld, they would be nuts not to crank up on the issue published in the CM yesterday.

28 October Report (Quarterly)
    29 September Report (Annual)
    30 July Report (Quarterly)
    29 April Report (Quarterly)
    29 January Report (Quarterly)

I maintain my strong buy on Mantle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.