CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

this is my 1st post on this coy, & i reckon i need to. i have...

1. 945 Posts.
    this is my 1st post on this coy, & i reckon i need to. i have been following the postings with great interest lately. however, this is quickly becoming 1 of the most ramped up stox on hc, even tho it has alotta promise in its own right. after buying in a lil' while back at 14ish (& selling 70% of it at 21ish last week) i have watched the ramping just increase greatly, in no time. most of what i read seems brilliant & a huge ann is iminent. but we all know they are being stalled by BG. so on friday i was shocked to see the sp going up, not down, bucking the weeks downtrend. i thought i was about to miss the boat 4 the next ride, so had my finger close 2 th trigger in case it broke. before topping up further i chose to ring JH, & i'm glad i did. he strikes me as a very genuine good bloke & a very capable professional. he affirmed my confidence in ctp mgmt. however, he made it very, very clear that his hands are very tied atm. reasons are

a) rog still has not even got a vote on the jv team yet. an opcom meeting is schedule for 2 weeks time (from friday) to give them that voting right. but BG/PXA can find a way to postpone that meeting again, & again. the jv contract says that PXA must respond to this additional jv member request within a reasonable time. how long is a reasonal time?

b) reality is, they will have to give BG at the very least another 2 weeks after rog are accepted into the jv, which will be some time after the opcom meeting, to review and agree upon the revised drilling proposal.

c) as it stands BG would obviously luv 2 put this off 4 another year or 2 if they could!

d) rig tenders are out, negotiations are moving forward on 1 rig, but time is also running out to secure this rig. the rigs are not gonna sit around idle 4 long without us getting clearance to drill, & signing on the dotted line & starting to PAY MONEY to the rig contractor.

however long it takes, i'm very confident mgmt will deliver. my only fear is it will take a while longer than i wish 4. & quite alot longer than many on here claim!

let's see how many thumbs i get 4 chosing to keep it real!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.