CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

conversation with jh, page-25

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Pure gold, Zlato!

I have been watching and waiting on the sidelines for the confirmed drilling program to be announced before I bought shares in CTP...I don't care whether I get in at below 20c or above 20c , all I want is a confirmed drilling date...I have also been keeping up to date on the CTP postings on HC.

This is almost turning into a potential Bar Room Brawl scenario...LOL:))

CTP is one of the few small Energy/resource stocks (MC)with a significant number of industry heavyweight and Wannabe heavyweights in the top 20 Shareholder list.

You have BG / Advent /Albers group entities / Rohan Gillespie and lots of other envious preying eyes on CTP leases...all purport to have strategic stakes in CTP's Leases rather than a strategic stake in CTP per se.

Apart from BG, in my opinion, the others have the same sentiment as CTP minor shareholders...that is ..GIVE US THE DRILL program fully confirmed and get on with it boys.

BG is playing games and probably has CTP by the short and curlies with conditional legalities in the short term...What's their game??

A number of posters have given their views on this and they may be right.

Best bet for JH is to retire BG and get the fly in the ointment out of the picture..They are already costing the shareholders and CTP money with their stalling.

This stock legs and is a great long term investment...no matter who winds up with it at the end.The only downside is a possible trojan horse situation...beware the trojans!!

I am sure JH and RG would have discussed the various possible moves on CTP in this intriguing game of O&G Chess.
    Moves and counter moves are already happening.

The pawns (small shareholders) in the game need to watch the moves carefully or they might be taken out.

All posters have a right to an opinion and if some posters claim to have spoken to JH or other CTP officials or have been tipped off by the local camel as to the movements of Drill rigs, then ,so be it...they can tell us of their encounters and communication..it just adds to the intrigue.

So let us not brawl about who said what or did..Life's too short.. enjoy the intrigue and poster banter...learn,listen,agree,disagree..it's all good.

Never punt more than you can afford to lose , then you will always be a winner.. if you lose you can always shrug it Off...BUT IF YOU WIN!!!!!??? think about it.

Wouldn't it be good ..Patience won't kill you.

PS ..Xmas is coming up very quickly..if the rigs are not on site soon,then,I would not expect the drilling to start until early New Year.

If,as a shareholder, you do not believe any poster who claims to have been in contact with CTP..you could always send the company an email if you are too shy to call them..
    after all you do own some of the company.

Cheers and good trading

HR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $47.28K 967.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 517610 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.