ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Yep - all in due time guys. Accumulate at the lows and wait for...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yep - all in due time guys. Accumulate at the lows and wait for the inevitable. The expansion of product lines Bangs is using the technology for should give us all comfort in times of irrational nervousness.

I was involved with another company who was almost about to do a licensing deal. They were rumoured to be in negotiations and apparently the board told the prospective partner they had 2 more weeks to look at it (after they'd been analysing things for a good many months). The response - said partner walked away.

We are very much at the mercy of these partners, but patience is warranted when we are talking the sums of money that will be involved. There's due diligence plus a stack of internal policies we have to wait for. Eg. Head researcher says yes. Line manager takes it to senior manager who then has to talk it over with the board and ultimately the CEO/CFO must sign off on it. All of this can take an excruciating amount of time and this just won't be high priority to some of them.

Sit back and wait. All in due time. I hope Geoff does not push the issue and put some of these people off a deal. It is VERY possible and not in our best interests. He must let them have their time and not worry so much about impatient holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.