PVW 16.0% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Conversation with management, page-2

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Thanks for taking the time to call the company and update HC on what they relayed to you. Unfortunately none of this is anything new to the market. We have heard about deals and possible clients from management for a while now. New management came in and advised market of new direction etc.
    the SP has tanked and stayed tanked in light of all these "revelations" from management for going on 8 month now.
    Whilst the tech and propriety may be awesome, I'm with the other HC member who said "how is it usable? will people just be walking around with their head down bumping into people and poles?"
    We have all seen highly marketed and propriety tech come to market and the general consumer find no use for it (at home 3D movies/TV/glasses as a recent example spring to mind) and it to die a quick death.

We has THD holders have no real idea about how THD will generate money to repay the faith us shareholders have had in THD for the last year. We have no idea how this tech will be used by the general public, or whether it will even have a market uptake in Aus. Google has this tech in the states and I'm yet to hear of them implement this to market, and they have all the money in the world to throw at it to get it going if they saw great possibility. How do we know they didn't just patent something so Samsung or Apple couldn't patent it first?

IMO this app will do exactly nothing regardless of hype and spin management put on it. Companies may come on board... launch etc.. and we may ride a SP drive based on hype alone. But this IMO, will be nothing of value in the longer term. I'm just waiting for a SP drive in order to sell out of this dog stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.493K 208.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97661 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 7190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.