TAA tantalum australia nl

conversation with mr fotios

1. 965 Posts.
    Couldnt handle it any more so i rang up tantalum and spoke to Mike Fotios. Found the man very helpful:

Highlights were:
    a) tantalum contract is underway but due to to the time taken to ship to the US, etc, revenues wont be seen til march
    b) potential to increase contrat size is still there but the tantalum metal market has been slower to get off the ground then expected and will not pick up til next year
    b) he said there has been quite a lot of interest in the R&D from some big outfits
    c) should have results from the Norseman drilling next week
    d) lot of interest from potential clients for tantalum powder (electronic industry). should be some new contracts coming out of that
    e) he mentioned receiving assays from somewhere (sorry, didn't write down where from) that would make them a nickel and some other metal (should have written it down) producer come end of march (feel a bit stupid not getting this down as it seemed quite important)

overall he said they were very busy and the next few months should be interesting (not to mention next week with norseman results). a report will be going out to all shareholders soon which should cover most of the stuff i have mentioned here.

I broght up the recent haemorrhaging of SP and he said wasnt happy with the performance of the institution with which they recently conducted the placement (I assume in further promoting TAA). He did mention that with everything that is going on at the moment and with all the good stuff to come the SP will probably revivie itself and quickly at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.